5. I don’t have to worry about you wearing those leggings I hate because you’ll be in uniform.
4. Homework keeps you out of my room long enough for me to catch up on those episodes of Scandal I missed last season.
3. No more birthday pool parties where I get to sit around in a cover up jealously contemplating pushing some 18-year-old “big sister” with perfect skin and toned body into the deep end.
2. I have someone else, that poor unsuspecting teacher, for you to go to when you have the most impossible questions: Why is “plaid” spelled that way? Where does gravity come from?
1. No one questions the rationale behind an 8:00 PM bedtime!